We do not currently have any employment opportunities. Please check back often for updates. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
We currently have three internship opportunities available. Each internship is an onsite position for 15-20 hours per week for approximately 6 months. Monthly stipend available. Start date: June 26, 2017. Flexible daytime hours. Our Internship Program is designed to provide interns with practical hands-on experience. Please call 510-835-8683 to apply or for more information.
Fund Development/Grant Writer Intern
* Research grant leads, including government (federal, state and local), foundation, and corporate support.
* Maintain grants and reporting calendar, pipeline, and profiles
* Write and edit written grant proposal materials
Social Media Intern
* Create and publish content on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube) and CRM (Constant Contact)
* Update website (WordPress)
* Be creative, experiment with new and interesting ideas
* Utilize Hootsuite, Schedugram, Iconosquare, and other platforms for scheduling and analytics
* Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
* Evaluate all channels with data-proven results
Special Events Intern
* Coordinate all aspects of events
* Ensure deadlines are met
* Assist with securing sponsors for the event
* Assist in editing and designing promotional materials
* Promote events using flyers/social media/ etc.
* Generate and communicate complete details for each event