The Prescott-Joseph Center for Community Enhancement offers coordinated programs for community members of all ages.
Family and Youth programs are not open to the general public and require referrals from other organizations. Please inquire for more information.
- Immunization Clinic, all ages (run by Public Health Nurses)
- Asthma Education Center, all ages
- Senior Wellness
- Art classes for elementary school students
- Computer Training Class
- Community Access computer lab
- Youth Internship & Employment Training Program
- Theater in the Yard
- Artists in Residency Classes & Art Shows
- Music workshops for children
- Summer Theater Camp
- West Oakland Oral History Project
- Healing Arts Center
Summer 2010 Basketball Camp.